Standards – PTC COMPLIANCE POLICY
The PTC Compliance Policy is comprised of the following:
- Standards of conduct to which all employees must adhere.
- Designation of a compliance officer to oversee the compliance policy and plan.
- A reporting system is available for employees to report violations of the standards of conduct without fear of retribution.
- A comprehensive staff education and training program.
- Auditing and monitoring functions.
- Enforcement of the compliance plan and disciplinary actions for violators.
- Commitment to not hiring individuals or working with business entities who have been sanctioned, debarred or otherwise excluded from participating in federal healthcare programs.
- Commitment to corrective action.
- Adherence to the compliance plan is a condition of employment for all hospice personnel.
Reporting Fraud, Waste or Abuse: All employees, contractors, vendors and agents of PTC must immediately report to their immediate supervisor, or to a Compliance Officer, any suspicion of wrongdoing, fraud, waste, or abuse in connection with the business of PTC.
The Compliance Hotline number is: Toll Free 1-855-234-8147. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reports of suspected misconduct may be made anonymously.