Midwest – Nebraska – OMAHA
PTC | OMAHA
Pathways to Compassion Hospice cares for patients primarily in their home. Home is defined by the patient and therefore can mean an individual’s house or apartment, a long-term care facility, assisted living or independent living facility.
It is our goal to control patients’ symptoms while keeping them in their home, where they are most comfortable, surrounded by the people and things that are most familiar and meaningful to them.
Pathways to Compassion honors Veterans with our We Honor Veteran’s Program: This program collaborates with the Department of Veterans Affairs and the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization. We are committed to recognizing the needs of America’s veterans and their families.
We offer supplemental services for residents in long-term care facilities, including:
- Admission response within 24 hours of referral.
- In-home evaluation to determine hospice eligibility.
- After-hours and weekend admissions.
- Nurses available for evening and/or night visits.
- Inpatient Hospice for symptom control, family breakdown or respite care.
- Licensed Practical Nurses or Certified Home Health Aides to assist with personal care and to provide wound care.
- Continuous Care during crisis.
patient settings: At Home, Nursing Home/Assisted Living
CONTACT US TODAY:
phone: (402) 333-3149 | toll-free: (877) 633-3149 | fax: (402) 333-3146 | email: Program Director