Is Hospice Right for You?
Proactive Palliative Care enabling patients with a terminal
illness to continue an alert, pain-free life.
We will accept any patient
regardless of their ability to
pay – this covers medical
equipment and medications as well
Hospice is not a place
The Hospice philosophy of care focuses on providing
proactive palliative care in the comfort of your home.
Why families choose Pathways to Compassion
We understand that families may feel overwhelmed while taking care of terminally ill loved ones. In order to ease that burden, we provide:
- A dedicated presence for patients and families on nights and weekends
- Specialty programs to prevent re-hospitalizations
- Thorough symptom management
- And a quick response time when it comes to patient needs
Our goal is to enable patients with a terminal illness to have an alert, pain-free life and to manage symptoms regardless of their ability to pay. Services include:
- Physician Care
- Nursing Care
- Social Work Services
- 24-Hour On Call Registered Nurse
- Triage Nurse
- Emergency Visits
- Physical Therapy